Thought for the Week

"The Lord does not ask about our ability, but our availability. As we prove our dependability, He will increase our capability" - Unknown

Monday, December 31, 2007

HILL FAMILY CHRISTMAS PARTY!!! NEW UPDATED!! PLEASE READ!

NEW & UPDATED!!! PLEASE READ NEW TIMES!!!
The Christmas Party is set for February 9th!!!! We are having the party here at Brock & Vicki's, so how about we eat at 1:00 and open presents about 3:00, so that anyone that wants to go with us, can go to the Church's World Wide Training at 6:00. Let's eat a potato bar, salad, and desserts. If everyone could bring a topping for the potatos and a dessert, we will have great food and lots of fun. Please let me know what you can bring and I will update this. If anyone wants to stay overnight, they are welcome! We will have 6 empty rooms and can put kids in the 2 family rooms. We love to have company stay!! E-mail me back or comment on this blog. We sure do love you guys and can't wait to see everyone!

Mom & Dad: Onion, Brown Gravy & A Great Dessert
Holly & Steve: Chilli & Rolls
Shannon & Brett: Grated Cheese & A Great Dessert
Vicki & Brock: Potatos & Peanut Butter Fingers
Monica & Tyler: Diced Ham & Whoopie in a Pumpkin Dessert
Heidi & Sandor: Nacho Cheese & A Great Dessert
Bree & Dillon: Green Salad & A Great Dessert
Jackie & Braun: Sour Cream & Cake

4 comments:

My Crazy Life said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
My Crazy Life said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
My Crazy Life said...

What the heck is whoopie?

My Crazy Life said...

I guess I will bring a GREAT DESSERT And nacho Cheese. Mom said she will bring onion, brown gravy A GREAT DESSERT.