Thought for the Week

"The Lord does not ask about our ability, but our availability. As we prove our dependability, He will increase our capability" - Unknown

Saturday, March 8, 2008



So now I'm posting again about Easter. We could also do it the first weekend of April which is April 4th thru the 6th. That would give 2 more weeks. As of right now Im pretty sureI couldnt get my trailer out of a mud bogg and then we might not get out of dads place if we did get up there. I would really like to know what people are thinking.....

1 comment:

Brock & Vicki said...

I agree. I think it is going to be a muddy mess at the Willows. We can't go on the Saturday (Mar. 22nd) before Easter. All my family is coming here to our house, for Easter Hunt and a barbeque. April 12th is also bad, but any other weekend we should be o.k. Thanks Heidi for trying to arrange it. Love you! Brock & Vick