Thought for the Week

"The Lord does not ask about our ability, but our availability. As we prove our dependability, He will increase our capability" - Unknown

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I need pictures but no one is answering me. In case you haven't heard we are making a family picture book for Elijah and need single closeups of everyones family. Please respond beacause as of right now I only have partial families and not great pictures. I need them no later that Thursday. Please please, I am begging all of you. Just email whatever you have. breekott@gmail.com or dkotter@gmail.com

3 comments:

My Crazy Life said...

Im trying I get my pics on wed her baby was sick on mon sorry

Dillon & Bree said...

its cool...the way things are going i might have to wait for christmas or something. but if you could still get them to me that would still be great. thanks heids

My Crazy Life said...

Ok so Im going to down load them to my blog you just right click and save to...