Thought for the Week

"The Lord does not ask about our ability, but our availability. As we prove our dependability, He will increase our capability" - Unknown

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

2+1=3, +1=

Pregnant!!
That's right! We are pregnant...and so excited. I am 11 weeks and
due September 4, 2010. Looking forward to having an August baby though
(wink, wink, hint, hint). I have been sick and worse this time than last but still really nothing to complain about. I never believed it when everyone
said every pregnancy is different but I believe it now. It all pays off in the end though!
Here is the first glimpses of Baby #2...

2 comments:

Brock & Vicki said...

That is so GREAAAAAT!! Congratulations. I love seeing that cute first baby picture. Love you guys! Vicki & Brock

hillsbunch said...

We are so happy for you! This is another wonderful event in the Hill family. We hope all goes well for Mom and Baby. Thanks for posting the picture.