Thought for the Week

"The Lord does not ask about our ability, but our availability. As we prove our dependability, He will increase our capability" - Unknown

Tuesday, October 16, 2007


Well...I finally was able to schedule my MRI. I just had it done yesterday. So $2,300 later and a small bruise on my arm, it is actually over with for one more year. Now for the hard part...My doctor's appointment is Thursday. Pray for the best. Other than that we have just been working hard. Dillon finally had his double major approved for good! He has been a dairy farmer for the past few months and is now finishing that job and will be tutoring for Business Communications and possibly Accounting. We are excited to finally get a move on with our life. Hopefully we will be able to make it to Thanksgiving so we can actually see everyone. With lots of love from "Ice"burg.

No comments: