Thought for the Week

"The Lord does not ask about our ability, but our availability. As we prove our dependability, He will increase our capability" - Unknown

Thursday, October 25, 2007

So I have a question...I can't get work off on the 17th...so the very earliest I can get off is 12(that's if i can only work a half of a shift) but it will most likely be 3:30 that I get off. So I just wanted to know what time the whole Thanksgiving thing was going down. If its earlier say 1-3, we probably won't come but if its later like 6:30 or 7, we could probably book it down there and make it. But if its earlier say 3:30-4, I could also beg my bosses for only a half of a day and see what they say. I know that it is impossible to get everyone together at once, but I just wanted to make my very best effort. And please don't change anything around just let me know the time and I'll go from there. Okay? Thanks guys!!! love you all :)

No comments: