Thought for the Week

"The Lord does not ask about our ability, but our availability. As we prove our dependability, He will increase our capability" - Unknown

Saturday, November 3, 2007






We took the girls to hannah montana they loved it. They were filming a movie that day and so the concert lasted till 11 then they got to be interviewed after the concert. They didnt seem happy so I dont know if they will make it on the movie or not. We also got to move from the upper bowl down closer to the floor. It was alot of fun to be with shi. I also thought everyone would like to see what the kids were for halloween. Don't I look good also. I hope everyone had a fun halloween we did. I guess we will see everyone at thanksgiving. Love Ya

1 comment:

Brock & Vicki said...

Heidi, I love your costume! Fun that you dressed up with the kids! They looked great. Love you, Brock & Vick