Thought for the Week

"The Lord does not ask about our ability, but our availability. As we prove our dependability, He will increase our capability" - Unknown

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Vicki and I were talking earlier today. We haven't heard from anyone other than Bree about what their schedules are like. We were thinking that if we did Dinner around 5 or 6 then Bree could probably join us. What that does is forces everyone else decide what to do for Sunday. The invitation is open that you are all welcome to stay you will just have to make arrangements for your Sunday obligations. We would love everyone to stay because we don't see you much and would like to catch up. Let us know. See ya soon. Love you all.

3 comments:

My Crazy Life said...

I'm very easy. We can make what ever time works for everybody. My church is at 1:00 I will also bring a pumkin pie if no one else wants it Love ya see ya soon

Braun & Jackie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Braun & Jackie said...

Jackie and I have the whole day open. Anytime will be great for us.