Thought for the Week

"The Lord does not ask about our ability, but our availability. As we prove our dependability, He will increase our capability" - Unknown

Monday, October 1, 2007


Happy October Everyone!!!


For those of you interested in the blog, if there are dates and activities you want posted here, let me know so i can add them to the upcoming events list. I need anniversaries so i can put them on so who ever knows them please let me know. I can put sports activities on here to like i am doing with Justins' football games. I know there are other things going on, but i just don't know about them.


Last night, Sept. 30, we were together as the Thorne Family and as we watched a video from our latest camping trip, I sat there realizing how blessed Vicki and I are to have such great families. I am so lucky and blessed to have you in our lives. We love you all and pray for you to be happy and healthy.


Hey kids, Halloween is coming. Fuuunnn!!!


See ya soon,

Brock and Vicki

No comments: