Thought for the Week

"The Lord does not ask about our ability, but our availability. As we prove our dependability, He will increase our capability" - Unknown

Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm so excited to see everyone and can't wait. Plus I've been shut away in my house for the past few weeks so being around actual people is amazing! I can bring rolls and a salad or something. I'm not very creative on what to bring so if anyone has a good idea and is already bringing something else then let me know. Plus I need volunteers for food on Sunday. We are not doing anything huge. Dave (Dillon's dad) is making dutch oven chili and then we are having 4 other soups, rolls, salad and dessert. We still need 2 soups, 2 green salads, 2 rolls or breadsticks, and 2 desserts. I think that should cover it. So if anyone is willing to bring something extra than the Thanksgiving stuff then that would be greatly appreciated. You can either post it, call me or mom, or email me at breekott@gmail.com. I love you guys and can't wait to see everyone that is able to come!

The picture to the left is of bath time. We parted his hair like a missionary, but you can't really tell. And the other is of the first time he found his thumb.

2 comments:

My Crazy Life said...

Oh my crap he is so cute. Is he sucking his thumb on his own.

Holly and Steve said...

Newborns aren't suppossed to be so beautiful! Eli is amazing with such an expressive face and huge eyes! I can't wait to hold him. Lindy was his size when she was born. They come already grown up it seems, with thier wise, valient spirits. I love you guys and I'm so happy for you experiencing what it feels like to be a family! I'm sure you're both floating. I remember each day felt like Christmas morning to see thier little face bless your day!