Thought for the Week

"The Lord does not ask about our ability, but our availability. As we prove our dependability, He will increase our capability" - Unknown

Thursday, November 13, 2008


OK!!!OK!!! So no one seems to be posting about Thankgiving If you dont come I am pretty sure that this is it till Easter so we will not see those that cant come till easter. So this is what I know as of right now I know that Holly, Tyler, Heidi, and BreeAnna are coming as for Brett, Braun they are not Brock still no response. I have no one signing up for things to bring. It is next weekend so people need to be signing up. Thanks Heidi

2 comments:

Braun & Jackie said...

Unfortunately we won't be able to make it on the 22nd but we will be at the blessing on Sunday.

Holly and Steve said...

Wow! It has taken me forever to learn how to use this website but I'm in and lovin' it! The new addition to our family is BEAUTUIFUL!!! Our family is growing, unfortunatly that leads to people being so busy with older kids and schedules. We're not getting together as often to catch up so I'm grateful for this website! I can't wait to see everyone this Saturday & Sunday! I can bring whatever is needed for Thanksgiving. See you all soon! Love Holly