Thought for the Week

"The Lord does not ask about our ability, but our availability. As we prove our dependability, He will increase our capability" - Unknown

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Your favorite Granddaughter, Neice, Cousin, and Daughter!!!

It's me!!!! From across the world, across the sea, in the Land of the Long White Cloud. I must say this webpage is brilliant. And my new cousin is to die for beautiful. Looks like his daddy. Congratulations to you Bree and Dillon. You make beautiful babies. Well, I am almost home. I want you all to know how much my mission has meant to me. It's been the best learning expeirence for so many reasons. I now know who I am, truly a daughter of God, and I know that we are all children of our Heavenly Father. It's a honour to step out of that flat every morning with one purpose, further the kingdom of God. It's been amazing. I couldn't ever explain it fully, just know that I've loved my time, and love all of you for your great examples throughout my life. Eternal families, thats what has motivated me for the last 18 months. I'm so blessed to have each of you as my eternal family. I love you all. Hope to see you at the airport. Enjoy Thanksgiving. We are going to have a pizza district meeting on Thanksgiving day. So I guess thats better than nothing. Love you all. Arohanui, Ofa'atu, and Kia Kaha.
Your Sister Jones

2 comments:

Love Emma Watson said...

Well, I am super exited to see Lindy Again! and I love you all! See you at the airport soon!

Brock & Vicki said...

We (especially Denny. . .) can't wait to see you! Your letters are an inspiriation to us and we love hearing from you. YEA!!! We can hardly wait!!! Love you, Brock, Vicki and the rest of our wonderful kids!!