Thought for the Week

"The Lord does not ask about our ability, but our availability. As we prove our dependability, He will increase our capability" - Unknown

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

in the special care nursery, coming home, first nap at home

He's here!!! We are both so excited and happy to have our little baby in our arms. Elijah James Kotter was born on October 24 weighing 9lbs 3oz and 21 inches long. Elijah is our BIG little boy and we LOVE him. He had a hard first few days in the hospital, but he is part Hill so he pulled right out of it. Now he is as healthy as can be and has a very healthy appetite. He is perfect and just what Dillon and I need.

2 comments:

My Crazy Life said...

I love the one with his arm over his face it is so cute. He looks little to me cause Boston is HUGE and NOT a baby any more. Love you guys CONGRATS!!!!

My Crazy Life said...

so cute.
love,
shianna schiess