Thought for the Week

"The Lord does not ask about our ability, but our availability. As we prove our dependability, He will increase our capability" - Unknown

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Ok, I Admit It, I am a blog reject!

I Can bring whatever for Thanksgiving, I was leaning fruit/jello salad, stuffing and corn, but let me know what to adjust. I will think of a pie, but I'm not sure yet.

I love the pictures! Congrats Brittney on X-Country State! Way to Go Girl!

I Loved that Brooke and Janson took their pictures in Samaria. Way cool! Who took them?

We are good with the idea of coming to the Willows in May. We will help plan whatever you want birthday wise. Let me know.

Sorry Bree about the pictures! If you still want some I can send you some to have on file. Let me know.

2 comments:

My Crazy Life said...

Your not your just busy like the rest of us

Dillon & Bree said...

Thanks! I gave up though and I will be taking pictures of everyone at Thanksgiving. Cant wait to see you there!