Thought for the Week

"The Lord does not ask about our ability, but our availability. As we prove our dependability, He will increase our capability" - Unknown

Thursday, November 5, 2009

THANKSGIVING - UPDATED!!!

So far...

Mom: Turkey, 50 Rolls, Frozen Salad, Lemon Meringue
Holly: Ham (Cherry Sauce) & Pumpkin Pie
Shannon: 7-Layer salad, Relish Tray, Cheesecake
Vicki: Potatoes, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Dream, Cherry
Monica: Jello/Fruit salad,
Heidi: Turkey, 50 Rolls, Pie
Jackie: Corn, Beans, Cranberry Sauce, Banana Cream
Bree: Stuffing & Cookies


What else do we need???

5 comments:

My Crazy Life said...

I'm bringing ham and my famous cherry sauce. And pumpkin pie.

My Crazy Life said...

The last post was from Holly on my log in. I am bring one of the turkey's 50 of the rolls and a pie and maybe a fruit salad.

My Crazy Life said...

Mom said she is bring The other turkey and the other 50 rolls. A lemon meringue. and her frozen salad.

Braun & Jackie said...

OK count us in for the corn, beans, cranberry sauce and a banana pie.

Dillon & Bree said...

okay so what the crap am i bringing now? i said i would bring corn and stuffing through email to vicki. but then monica said she was bringing it and now braun and jackie. you guys decide and let me know what to bring!